Automotive SPICE v4.0 available now
The fourth generation of ASPICE, Automotive SPICE v4.0, was published in December 2023. This version brings a number of changes. Here we inform you what this means for your work.
The main changes compared to the previous version ASPICE 3.1. include
- Structural changes
- Changed generic practices
- New training program
ASPICE v4.0 takes an important step towards mapping the entire mechatronic development process.
- Inclusion of ASPICE for MACHINE LEARNING ENGINEERING
- Inclusion of ASPICE for HARDWARE-ENGINEERING
- New validation process
- New basic scope for ASSESSMENTS
- The required strategies were almost completely changed in GP 2.1.1.
- The terminology was changed to achieve standardization with other standards.
- Almost simultaneously with ASPICE4, intacs® will introduce a new training scheme for the training of assessors.
There is a mandatory upgrade training course for lead assessors and training.